Cosmetic dentistry is a very important segment of dental services – with the rapid progress of science, and numerous innovations in the field of dentistry, a beautiful and perfect smile is no longer a myth!
Here are some of the innovative treatments people are talking about:
It’s very important to remove the plaque every six months so you can prevent further, more serious dental problems. Plaque removal represents a basic dental hygienic treatment that is required before any further dental procedure. It is almost pain-free, so you do not have to be afraid of any serious discomfort.
You can avoid plaque buildup through regular teeth cleaning. Read more.
Porcelain veneers are another very popular and effective cosmetic dental treatment. Dental veneers are effectively used in the following cases:
- When the result of tooth whitening is not satisfying.
- In the case of irregularly grown or traumatically damaged teeth.
- In the case of visible enamel problems and discolouration resulting from root canal treatment. More.
- In the case of gaps between teeth.
For quality aesthetic dental work, people select white porcelain fillings instead of amalgam because of their superior quality which includes:
- Higher resistance to wear.
- It can last up to 30 years.
- Porcelain fillings can strengthen the tooth more than normal amalgam fillings or white composite fillings.
- Do not get discoloured.
- Can withstand pressure well.
Teeth whitening is another probably most effective and most talked about aesthetic dental treatment. It can be carried out after calculus removal and other basic dental procedures, and it bleaches the surface of the tooth by two or three shades.
There are several techniques used for this treatment, but the common thing is that the active substance penetrates the inner layer of a tooth and dissolves colouring materials like coffee, red wine, cigarette smoke etc. More.
This cosmetic dentistry treatment gives you a younger look, white teeth and a bright smile.